Published by Tina Bele on

Since developing in wine is working just fine, here are some papers inserted in a self made pinhole cameras, developed in a beer.  I used the cheapest beer I could get (Lövenbräu 4,2% alc). The papers were expired in 1960’s but still ok…

The recepie:

250 ml beer

2 teaspoons of soda

1 teaspoon of vitamin C






Bryan · August 12, 2015 at 6:05 pm

Nice job with the beer Tina, I may try this. Have you done it with film yet?

    Tina Bele · September 7, 2015 at 6:14 pm

    I am sorry for slow reply Bryan, no, I didn’t test films yet, but I am sure it woud work…

      Bryan · September 7, 2015 at 7:21 pm

      Thanks for the reply Tina. I have since done some experimenting with film and have had some decent results. I’ve been using your recipe above while working out the agitation and developing time. I’m getting close, 20 minutes seemed a bit over developed and 12 minutes was under developed. I may try 15 minutes next. I have a two 12 oz beer recipe with 5.5 teaspoons of washing soda and 2.5 teaspoons of vitamin C. Add the washing soda first, the vitamin C will cause a foam explosion if it’s added first.

Camera obscura | Fotografija · April 18, 2016 at 6:43 am

[…] (i drugu!) koje je radila Tina. Razne limenke i kutije, fotke su na fotopapir, a razvijane u vinu i pivi! […]

Leave a Reply